g-damn i love the hipster station
Hello everyone! To celebrate my achievement of 400 followers, I am deiciding to give away some great products via AmiAmi! I am so happy for reaching this far since none of my personal blogs have ever gotten this many! Now let’s get on to the prize details:
The winner shall receive:
- A Madoka Kaname 1/8 statue by Good Smile
- 1 of the 5 PMMM Nendoroids (must be on AmiAmi for me to purchase)
- Nendoroid Petit Set 02: Walpurgis and Anthony
- Other Madoka goods on AmiAmi in the $20 range
- One free chibi commission of thanks
I hope you all enjoy the prizes I have up for grabs, and because I have limited funds, I am offering as much as I can! Now onto the rules:
- Must be following me; this is for my followers, and I want it to be that way (yes you can follow me right now to be allowed in)
- I only count reblogs and please do not use side blogs or giveaway blogs to take advantage
- Have your asks open
- Remember that this is through AmiAmi, so the extra items you want or choice of nendoroid must be in stock!
Thank you again! The deadline is December 4th!
|—||DM (via outofcontextdnd)|
Madoka Magica Figurine Giveaway!! ☆*:.｡. o(≧▽≦)o .｡.:*☆
Since I really REALLY need space for my room I’m planning on giving this figure since I pretty much got this for free in the first place and I’m replacing her stand in my room with another Madoka Kaname figure. This ends December 25!
Anyway! Here’s the rules and information!
- Please! PLEASE! Have your inbox open or I”ll choose another person.
- One like and One reblog. If you follow me you’ll get a total of four times in an entry.
- I’ll be using a random number generator.
- I ship to the USA and Canada. Anywhere else you’ll have to pay me for shipping sorry :c
- No give away blogs!! I’ll be checking of course!
What you’ll get!!
- The figure in the box!
- A note from me!
Patrick Bateman: Do you like Gainax?
Paul Allen: They’re OK.
Patrick Bateman: Their early work was a little too pedestrian for my tastes, but in 1995, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. Neon Genesis Evangelion was an instant classic and it brought a new, grown up dimension to the mecha genre. Hideaki Anno has been compared to Go Nagai, but I think Anno-san has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.
Paul Allen: Hey Halberstram.
Patrick Bateman: Yes, Allen?
Paul Allen: Why are their copies of Newtype USA all over the place, d-do they even still print that?
Patrick Bateman: No, Allen.
Paul Allen: Is that a kigurumi?
Patrick Bateman: Yes it is! In ‘97, Gainax released this, End of Evangelion, their most accomplished film. I think their undisputed masterpiece is “Komm, süsser Tod”, a song so catchy, most people probably don’t listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it’s not just about the pleasures of oblivion, and the importance of death, it’s also a personal statement about the film itself.
[raises axe above head]
Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!
[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over him]
Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A TICKET TO COMIC-CON NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!
I thought I’d post some of the amazing artwork from Man, Machines and Monsters for all those Pacific Rim fans who don’t have the book (yet)! Enjoy!
The mummified heart of a Norse giant.
While going through his famous grandfather’s belongings after his passing in 1937, violinist Lars Sigerson discovered this casket. It appears to have been passed from generation to generation within his family for hundreds of years. The explanation and whatever story that goes with it has been lost to the ages.
The inscription on the casket is written in old Norse runes and reads:
“Behold! Within this casket lies the heart of the fierce and terrible giant known as Hrungnir, slain this day by Fafrd the Red whose bravery and cunning shall live forever!”
I told you kids I was doing a giveaway so here it is!!
I’m getting rid of my cool as fucking shit Madoka Magica complete collectors box-set to YOU. Why you might ask, well I literally have not even touched it since I bought it in like 2011 and I figure it would be better off.
You get EVERYTHING that is included in those display photos, because like I said I haven’t even touched the things.
Cool Facts for you to know:
- You really don’t even have to follow me, like it will not increase or decrease your chances of winning
- Like I’m not kidding, I run a Supernatural blog.
- But what you should do is not reblog this a million times a day
- (spare your followers yo) (maybe we keep it to like 5 a day?)
- Likes/Reblog/Whatever it all counts so long as I’m getting the notification for it
- I s2g if you post this on a giveaway blog then you’re outtie
- I will ship ~*anywhere*~ but just know these are technically region locked for North America
- uhm this thing ends on Nov 15th 8PM PST
cool go forth my friends and you know what have fun
Guess who decided to give more stuff?
I’ve got this baby preordered and secured so when the time comes for him to be released, he’ll be ready for the winner. How to enter is easy, so read below as usual.
- Reblog only once. Actually, you kinda don’t have a choice since only one reblog will be seen. Feel free to tell your friends to help you out if you want, but do try not to spam people, that ain’t nice.
- Likes count.
- You do not have to be following me, however if you are a Zelda fan, which I presume you are, feel free to check out my blog seeing as that’s mostly what I post and all.
- I will ship worldwide.
- The giveaway will end on November 1st. The winner will be picked using a random number generator.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, I’ll pick another.
- Please have your ask box open and remember that you will have to give me your address if you win.
- The figure will be released in late November, so you will need to wait if you win.
Another giveaway?! Yes another one!
This time a lil different c:
Simple thing is, I got a lucky box from Japan recently. I got all the figures, but I got these two as an extra! Since nichijou merchandise is few and far between I figured you guys would like a chance of getting these!
- no need to be following me for this one! This ones a free for all
- Shipping wordwide. No limitations
- Like, reblog as much as you want!
You’ll get the sealed ones, they’re disassembled and bubble wrapped. Good luck!